- Fun Dog Events in San DiegoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Grey Lee Designs “My Eternity” NecklacePosted 3 months ago
- Beverly Hills Food & Wine ExtravaganzaPosted 3 months ago
- Smart Real Estate InvestmentsPosted 3 months ago
- “40 Something” Theme Weekend at OjaiPosted 3 months ago
- Wine Festival by Celebrity CruisesPosted 3 months ago
- Spirituality Made RealPosted 4 months ago
- 7th Annual Charity Beach BashPosted 4 months ago
- The Acoustic SpotPosted 4 months ago
- Wine-Themed Celebrity CruisesPosted 4 months ago
- Taste of Terroirs at Mille FleursPosted 6 months ago
- Benefits of a Personal FiduciaryPosted 6 months ago
- Fashion Tips for Casino NightsPosted 7 months ago
- Addison RestaurantPosted 7 months ago
- Winter Getaway on Catalina IslandPosted 7 months ago
The Hottest Style and Fashion Blog
VERLAINE ~ Ready to Wear Fall Fashion
For Fall 2012 Verlaine, a luxury women’s ready-to-wear brand, continues their mission to create beautifully crafted, exquisite garments becoming a top pick on our style and fashion blog.
With a keen attention to detail, a mixture of architectural shapes with soft draping, and rich, quality fabrics Verlaine designs clothing for strong independent women. This season, Verlaine balances a bold sexuality with expertly constructed designs, resulting in a collection that exudes a seductive, sophisticated ease.
Creative Director Javier Garcia aims to maintain a sense of purity to the craft as he designs for Verlaine. For Fall 2012, a sophisticated sensuality is created via a moody color palette, superior fabrics and silhouettes that accentuate the female form. Outerwear is a strong category this season, as Verlaine offers an array of coats and jackets that range in shape and style. Standouts include a muted teal, quilted velvet cocoon coat, a black velvet motorcycle jacket, and a green boiled-wool, circular bomber jacket.
A mid-length vest in grey Toscana fur and a floor length black velvet trench further enhance the lavishness of the collection. Dresses are sultry and form fitting this season with a strapless corseted dress in black velvet, a long body-con knit dress with flattering seam details, and several floor-length black dresses draped effortlessly as if adorning fashion models. For separates, Verlaine offers feminine blouses to pair with bold pants or skin-tight pencil skirts. Slinky, silk blouses are shown in teal, maroon, and a black and white geometric print. Peplum details at the waist and unique seaming techniques on the back add notes of intrigue to these tops. Trousers are shown in an array of silhouettes, a skinny cigarette pant with zipper detailing is sexy and chic, while a wide leg pleated pant lends to the dramatic flare. Braided and buckled leather belts cinch in the waist to enhance the mood of the season and add the finishing touch to the fashion on the runway.
Verlaine’s constant source of inspiration is a certain fascination with how the clothes make women feel. For Fall 2012, the brand’s bold and sensual garments continue to explore the relationship between fabric and the female form, as they mold and shape to the body, whether it is through classic draping techniques or unconventional pattern making methods. View the collections now: http://www.verlaine.us/